- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
Barak-Fayyad meeting weaken resistance
Al Qassam website - The spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in the Gaza Strip Fawzi Barhoum confirmed that the meeting between the Zionist war Minister Ehud Barak and the traitor Salam Fayyad proves that "The Palestinian Authority lied when it said that is not interested in entering direct negotiations with Israel."
Barhoum added that the meeting is meant to improve security coordination with the enemy, to "weaken the resistance," and to protect the occupation.
Earlier, another spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Movement Ismail Radwan confirmed that Zionist entity's claims of amending Gaza goods list was "nothing but an attempt to mislead the public," and reiterated that Hamas demands the siege be lifted completely.