- 27 Palestinians Killed 1400 Injured and 400 Kidnapped in October
- Video: “Palestinian Child Bleeds to Death while Israelis Watch, Shouting Insults”
- Israel Continue to Kill Palestinians on Grounds of Alleged Stabbing Attempts
- Israeli police blocks street in Attour neighborhood
- Resistance attacks Israeli watchtower near Ramallah
Israeli soldiers aim their weapons towards Palestinian protesters at the main entrance of the West Bank city of Bethlehem
Barak-Fayyad meeting weaken resistance
Al Qassam website - The spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in the Gaza Strip Fawzi Barhoum confirmed that the meeting between the Zionist war Minister Ehud Barak and the traitor Salam Fayyad proves that "The Palestinian Authority lied when it said that is not interested in entering direct negotiations with Israel."
Barhoum added that the meeting is meant to improve security coordination with the enemy, to "weaken the resistance," and to protect the occupation.
Earlier, another spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Movement Ismail Radwan confirmed that Zionist entity's claims of amending Gaza goods list was "nothing but an attempt to mislead the public," and reiterated that Hamas demands the siege be lifted completely.