- Several Injuries Reported As Army Invaded Bethlehem
- Pro-Palestinian protestors block unloading of Israeli ship in Florida
- IOF detain 4 foreign anti-Israel campaigners in Al Khalil
- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Resistance hit back, injures two Israeli settlers
Al Qassam website- Two Israeli settlers injured when Palestinian resistance factions in Gaza hit back with mortar shells.
Palestinian resistance factions in Gaza targeted with number of mortar shells the nearby Israeli settlements, bus driver and other Israeli settler were injured after a shell targeted their bus driving in the southern Israeli kibbutz of Sa'ad April 7, 2011.
Israeli sources said that the two injures were transferred to hospital by medical crews Magen David Adom.
Residents of communities near the site of attack were instructed by Israeli occupation authorities to stay inside their homes in case the strikes at Israeli towns will continue.
The retaliation by Palestinian resistance factions came after a series of Israeli violations against the Palestinian people in Gaza.
21-year- old young man was killed by Israeli occupation tanks three days ago, while three other Qassam leaders were assassinated by Israeli air jets south of Gaza in Khan Younis city earlier of this month.