- Several Injuries Reported As Army Invaded Bethlehem
- Pro-Palestinian protestors block unloading of Israeli ship in Florida
- IOF detain 4 foreign anti-Israel campaigners in Al Khalil
- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Hamas condemns killing of Osama Bin Laden
Al Qassam website- Gaza- The Palestinian Prime Minister in the Gaza government Ismail Haniya denounced on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, the assassination of the Al Qeda spiritual leader Sheikh Osama Bin Laden by the US special forces in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
Haniya said during a meeting with reporters and international journalists in his office in Gaza city on Monday afternoon " If these news are true, then this means that its part of the American policy based on the oppression and bloodshed in the Muslim and Arab world.
In his speech for the reporters Haniya mourned Sheikh Osama Bin Laden as an Arab holy worrior.
Haniya expressed his strong condemnation for the killing or assassination of any human or Muslim Mujahed, praying for mercy and acceptance of Bin Laden.
In another context, Haniya said that the delegation of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), went to Cairo, carrying in his possession the names of candidates of the next government and its ministers.