- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
Hamas condemns killing of Osama Bin Laden
Al Qassam website- Gaza- The Palestinian Prime Minister in the Gaza government Ismail Haniya denounced on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, the assassination of the Al Qeda spiritual leader Sheikh Osama Bin Laden by the US special forces in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
Haniya said during a meeting with reporters and international journalists in his office in Gaza city on Monday afternoon " If these news are true, then this means that its part of the American policy based on the oppression and bloodshed in the Muslim and Arab world.
In his speech for the reporters Haniya mourned Sheikh Osama Bin Laden as an Arab holy worrior.
Haniya expressed his strong condemnation for the killing or assassination of any human or Muslim Mujahed, praying for mercy and acceptance of Bin Laden.
In another context, Haniya said that the delegation of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), went to Cairo, carrying in his possession the names of candidates of the next government and its ministers.