- Several Injuries Reported As Army Invaded Bethlehem
- Pro-Palestinian protestors block unloading of Israeli ship in Florida
- IOF detain 4 foreign anti-Israel campaigners in Al Khalil
- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Occupation continues with its repression in Al-Khalil
Al Qassam website - IOF have prevented, on Wednesday, a Palestinian citizen from Fawwar camp southern Al-Khalil to access to his land adjacent to Al-Majnouna area confiscated by Jewish settlers.
Eye witnesses told PIC that the occupation forces prevented a citizen from Hatab family in the camp from entering and working on their land from which they were expelled without reasons by the occupation soldiers.
These measures came in parallel with the Israeli War minister Ehud Barak's decision to give Al-Majnouna area to the settlement council in Al-Khalil in order to set up settlements there.
Meanwhile, Palestinians had thrown, on Tuesday, a Molotov cocktail near Negohot settlement built on Palestinian lands to the south Al-Khalil.
Israeli sources confirmed that no injuries were reported, stating that a large number of occupation soldiers came immediately to the settlement.
Sources affirmed that the occupation forces have imposed barriers on adjacent areas under the pretext of searching for the person who carried out the attack.