- Moscow pledges to thwart attempts to disarm Israel of its nuclear weapons
- Islamic Jihad slams Israel's assassination of Saadi
- PCHR: 2 Palestinians killed, 9 wounded by Israeli forces last week
- Israeli forces kill one, injure three in Gaza border firing
- Israeli Occupation To Hand Over Remains Of 36 Palestinians
Occupation continues with its repression in Al-Khalil
Al Qassam website - IOF have prevented, on Wednesday, a Palestinian citizen from Fawwar camp southern Al-Khalil to access to his land adjacent to Al-Majnouna area confiscated by Jewish settlers.
Eye witnesses told PIC that the occupation forces prevented a citizen from Hatab family in the camp from entering and working on their land from which they were expelled without reasons by the occupation soldiers.
These measures came in parallel with the Israeli War minister Ehud Barak's decision to give Al-Majnouna area to the settlement council in Al-Khalil in order to set up settlements there.
Meanwhile, Palestinians had thrown, on Tuesday, a Molotov cocktail near Negohot settlement built on Palestinian lands to the south Al-Khalil.
Israeli sources confirmed that no injuries were reported, stating that a large number of occupation soldiers came immediately to the settlement.
Sources affirmed that the occupation forces have imposed barriers on adjacent areas under the pretext of searching for the person who carried out the attack.