- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
Palestinians Condemn the Israeli Violations Against Children
Al Qassam website (Agencies) - The mayor of Hebron, Kamil Hameed, condemned the daily Israeli violations committed by the occupant army and the settlers against the citizens in all towns, villages and camps of refugees in the province of Hebron.
In a statement, Hameed condemned the attack against the child Tareq Abu Rmela, 10 years old, who was wounded by the circular gates and the barbed wire at the entrance of the Ibrahimi Mosque in the old town.
Moreover, Hameed deplored the inhuman behavior of the occupant soldiers who didn't provide the first aide for the child and he called on the national and international organizations to document these violations against the Palestinian children and to present them to the international courts in order to protect the Palestinian children.