- Ra'ed Musa on hunger strike to restore his freedom (news report)
- Young men clash with settlers in protest at seizing homes in Silwan
- Palestinian child killed in hit and run accident
- Unprecedented indicators in the Israeli migration to Europe
- 5, Including A Physically Challenged Man, Kidnapped In Al Khalil
Einas Khalil, five years old Palestinian girl, died today after being hit by a car driven by an Israeli settler near the town of Sinjil north of Ramllah, Enias was with her friend Toleen on their way home from Kindergarten, Toleen now in in critical condition
Palestinians Condemn the Israeli Violations Against Children
Al Qassam website (Agencies) - The mayor of Hebron, Kamil Hameed, condemned the daily Israeli violations committed by the occupant army and the settlers against the citizens in all towns, villages and camps of refugees in the province of Hebron.
In a statement, Hameed condemned the attack against the child Tareq Abu Rmela, 10 years old, who was wounded by the circular gates and the barbed wire at the entrance of the Ibrahimi Mosque in the old town.
Moreover, Hameed deplored the inhuman behavior of the occupant soldiers who didn't provide the first aide for the child and he called on the national and international organizations to document these violations against the Palestinian children and to present them to the international courts in order to protect the Palestinian children.