- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
- Israeli forces kidnap 8 Palestinians across West Bank
- Palestinian sick prisoners suffer poor detention conditions
- Israel forcibly move thousands for settlement expansion
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Palestinians Condemn the Israeli Violations Against Children
Al Qassam website (Agencies) - The mayor of Hebron, Kamil Hameed, condemned the daily Israeli violations committed by the occupant army and the settlers against the citizens in all towns, villages and camps of refugees in the province of Hebron.
In a statement, Hameed condemned the attack against the child Tareq Abu Rmela, 10 years old, who was wounded by the circular gates and the barbed wire at the entrance of the Ibrahimi Mosque in the old town.
Moreover, Hameed deplored the inhuman behavior of the occupant soldiers who didn't provide the first aide for the child and he called on the national and international organizations to document these violations against the Palestinian children and to present them to the international courts in order to protect the Palestinian children.