- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
E.Q.B mourns the death of the mujahed Mohammed Abdulah Hamad
Al Qassam website- Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (E.Q.B) the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas, mourned on Sunday morning, September 30th, 2012, the death of the Qassam member Mohammed Abdullah Hamad,22, from Al Nuseirat Refugee Camp in Central Gaza Strip.
The Brigades confirmed in a press statement released on Sunday morning, that the mujahid Mohammed was martyred during his duty, adding that he was martyred after a long bright path of Jihad, hard work, struggle and sacrifice.
Al Qassam Brigades mourn the death of the Mujahed, reaffirms the commitment and determination to continue the resistance against the belligerent occupation forces.