- Negev Prisoners to Launch Hunger Strike Next Month
- Gaza Electricity Crisis: Qatar-donated Fuel Running Dry
- Al Qassam Brigades mourns the death of Ibrahim Al Ghoul
- Israeli court sentences sick Palestinian detainee to 33 months in prison
- Barhoum: Hamas is alert to the conspiracy being weaved against it
E.Q.B mourns the death of the mujahed Mohammed Abdulah Hamad
Al Qassam website- Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (E.Q.B) the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas, mourned on Sunday morning, September 30th, 2012, the death of the Qassam member Mohammed Abdullah Hamad,22, from Al Nuseirat Refugee Camp in Central Gaza Strip.
The Brigades confirmed in a press statement released on Sunday morning, that the mujahid Mohammed was martyred during his duty, adding that he was martyred after a long bright path of Jihad, hard work, struggle and sacrifice.
Al Qassam Brigades mourn the death of the Mujahed, reaffirms the commitment and determination to continue the resistance against the belligerent occupation forces.