- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
Abu Obeida: Aggression will bring a stronger response
Al Qassam website – Gaza - Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades announce, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas, that the resistance is ready to respond at any time on any Zionist aggression targeting the Gaza Strip.
Abu Obeida, The Brigades' spokesman, said in a statement to Al-Qassam website on Monday - 8/10/2012 "The resistance shelling today morning is only a message to the Zionist occupation that resistance will not allow the Israeli aggression on civilians to continue under flimsy pretexts."
He added that the joint operation between al-Qassam Brigades and Al-Quds Brigades emphasizes a high-level of coordination between the resistance factions in the management of the confrontation with the Zionist occupation.
The spokesman warned the Zionist enemy that the persistent aggression on the Gaza Strip will bring stronger response by the Palestinian resistance factions.
Al Qassam & Al Quds Brigades had fired several rockets at the Zionist military sites with a number of rockets this morning, in response to the Israeli shelling on Rafah city yesterday evening