- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
- Israeli forces kidnap 8 Palestinians across West Bank
- Palestinian sick prisoners suffer poor detention conditions
- Israel forcibly move thousands for settlement expansion
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Video Shows an Israeli Border Police Abusing Palestinian Man
Al Qassam website - An Israeli Border police abuse what appears to be a mentally disabled Palestinian man, in a video that was presented as evidence on Thursday in an trial against four officers.
In the video, which was shot in 2009 next to the al-Jib checkpoint north of Jerusalem, the officers yell at the Palestinian man, "Where's your identity card?" and shout at him that the police dog next to him will bite him if he doesn't answer.
The man, who was detained for not having an ID card on him, was sitting in the back of a Border Police jeep during the incident.
Throughout the video he sobs loudly as he pleads that he doesn't have his card or know his ID number.
The officers throw water at the man several times, yell at him, "Don't cry like a whore!" and throw a plastic water bottle at him that hits his face.
The video was filmed by one of the officers on his cellphone.