- Israeli Forces Kidnap 16 Palestinians in Occupied Jerusalem
- Israeli Navy Shoot, Injure 3 Fishermen In Gaza
- Palestinians in Israeli Jails Continue to be Abused by Interrogators
- Canadian Quakers Support BDS Regardless of Canadian Law Issue
- Israeli police prevents Palestinians from entering Al Aqsa mosque
This is the month for Palestinians to remember their Nakba, or "catastrophe," in which more than 700,000 women, men and children were pushed off their land and rendered homeless refugees by the Israeli attacks before, during and after war in1948.
Video Shows an Israeli Border Police Abusing Palestinian Man
Al Qassam website - An Israeli Border police abuse what appears to be a mentally disabled Palestinian man, in a video that was presented as evidence on Thursday in an trial against four officers.
In the video, which was shot in 2009 next to the al-Jib checkpoint north of Jerusalem, the officers yell at the Palestinian man, "Where's your identity card?" and shout at him that the police dog next to him will bite him if he doesn't answer.
The man, who was detained for not having an ID card on him, was sitting in the back of a Border Police jeep during the incident.
Throughout the video he sobs loudly as he pleads that he doesn't have his card or know his ID number.
The officers throw water at the man several times, yell at him, "Don't cry like a whore!" and throw a plastic water bottle at him that hits his face.
The video was filmed by one of the officers on his cellphone.