- 27 Palestinians Killed 1400 Injured and 400 Kidnapped in October
- Video: “Palestinian Child Bleeds to Death while Israelis Watch, Shouting Insults”
- Israel Continue to Kill Palestinians on Grounds of Alleged Stabbing Attempts
- Israeli police blocks street in Attour neighborhood
- Resistance attacks Israeli watchtower near Ramallah
Israeli soldiers aim their weapons towards Palestinian protesters at the main entrance of the West Bank city of Bethlehem
100 Israeli female soldiers broke into Al-Aqsa Mosque
Al Qassam website - Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage warned of the escalation of the Israeli practices against Al-Aqsa Mosque, and called on the Islamic nation to take the initiative and defend the sanctity of Al-Aqsa.
One of the worshipers in Al-Aqsa Mosque told Al Aqsa Foundation that about 100 female soldiers broke into Al-Aqsa Mosque on Monday in their military uniforms.
Eyewitnesses reported that, during the tour, the groups of soldiers organized what looks like a military procession.
Meanwhile, nearly 30 settlers, accompanied by a rabbi, stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque yesterday and performed some Talmudic rituals there.
Al-Aqsa Foundation said in a statement issued on Tuesday that monitoring the raids carried out by the occupation soldiers and the settlers clearly shows the escalation in the size and form of these raids.
It called on the Jerusalemites and the Palestinians from the occupied territories to flock to Al-Aqsa Mosque, and demanded the Islamic nation to take urgent action to support and defend the Mosque against all threats.