- Israeli Soldiers Assault And Kidnap A Child, In Al Khalil
- 3,500 Medical Patients Wait for Rafah Crossing to Open
- Thirty Seven Palestinians injured, six kidnapped in West Bank
- Israeli Occupation Injures 5 Palestinians With Live Fire In Tulkarem
- Ofer court to hear appeals filed by four rejailed ex-detainees
Israeli troops open fire on Palestinian protesters near the border between "Israel" and Central Gaza Strip
1038 Palestinians killed in Syria since eruption of revolution
Al Qassam website- Damascus- The workgroup for Palestinians in Syria has said that 1038 Palestinians were killed in Syria since eruption of the popular revolution in that country almost two years ago.
It said in a statement on Sunday that 14 Palestinian refugees were killed last week due to the continued attacks and sniper fire in refugee camps.
The workgroup said that Palestinian refugee camps in Syria were experiencing very difficult living conditions especially in Yarmouk, Nairab, Husseiniya, and Sabbine camps.
It said that basic foodstuffs and medicines ran out of stock in those camps as a result of the tight siege, adding that all refugee camps suffer shortages in bread, fuel, and power in addition to unemployment, increase in prices, and absence of many foodstuffs.