- Breaking the Silence: Army Deliberately Targeted Civilians in Gaza
- Two prisoners enter their 15th year in Israeli jails
- Security Council calls for halting attacks against Yarmouk camp
- Clashes In Silwan After IOF Isolated Land With Concrete Blocks
- In the World Press Freedom Day, Israel kills 17 Palestinian pressmen
Ayman Abu Daoud Letter: Stand With Me
Al Qassam website (Ahrar) - The hunger striker prisoner Ayman Abu Daoud sent a letter to the liberated prisoners in “wafa Al-Ahrar deal” to stand with him in his escalatory steps to protest his continued detention.
The Ahrar director said that Ayman who was released by Wafa Al-Ahrar deal started a hunger strike yesterday in protest of re-sentencing his former prison’s judgment, which is 36 years in prison.
Fuad Alkhuffash added that prisoner Ayman Abu Daoud decided to go on hunger striker as a result of the neglect of his case, and not paying any attention especially against the ex-detainees, and that Israeli didn’t respect the terms of exchange deal.
Prisoner Abu Daoud was re-arrested on 13/2/2012 only few months after his release in the prisoners’ exchange deal. He had served seven years of his 36-year sentence and the Israeli occupation authorities were adamant on forcing him to complete his 36-year sentence he decided to go on hunger strike as clear evidence of the violation against the liberated prisoners.