- Israeli forces kidnap Palestinian young man, confiscate his car
- 35 Palestinian injured in clashes took place in Al Aqsa mosque
- Israeli forces kidnap 12 Palestinians from the West Bank
- Israeli forces open fire on Gaza farmers and fishing boats
- Rights group documents 80 tactics of torture in Israeli jails
Palestinian injured in his head after he was attacked by Israeli occupation forces in the courtyards of Al Aqsa Mosque.
Resheq: Israeli attempts to divide al-Aqsa mosque will not succeed
Al Qassam website- Beirut- Ezzat Resheq, member of Hamas’s political bureau, condemned the Israeli police's raid into al-Aqsa mosque yards on Wednesday morning where the policemen attacked the Palestinian worshipers and students in order to allow Jewish settlers to enter the Mosque.
The occupation authorities strive to impose a status quo policy in al-Aqsa mosque in an attempt to divide it, he said, adding that the Israeli continued Judaization schemes will not succeed despite its terrorizing methods against Jerusalemites.
On the other hand, Resheq said that his movement was not involved in the attack on Azzam al-Ahmad, a leader in Fatah movement, in al-Aqsa mosque, saying that such accusations aim at misleading the public opinion.
He clarified that the accused journalists are not affiliated with Hamas movement. Furthermore, they all denied being in al-Aqsa mosque during the attack, he added.