- Al Qassam Brigades continue protecting Palestinian people (Updated)
- Al Qassam Brigades: The enemy opened the gates of hell on himself
- After massacres against families, Resistance will not remain idle
- UN: Amount of Destruction in Gaza ‘Unprecedented’
- Several Palestinians Kidnapped In West Bank, Settlers Attack Cars
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Resheq: Israeli attempts to divide al-Aqsa mosque will not succeed
Al Qassam website- Beirut- Ezzat Resheq, member of Hamas’s political bureau, condemned the Israeli police's raid into al-Aqsa mosque yards on Wednesday morning where the policemen attacked the Palestinian worshipers and students in order to allow Jewish settlers to enter the Mosque.
The occupation authorities strive to impose a status quo policy in al-Aqsa mosque in an attempt to divide it, he said, adding that the Israeli continued Judaization schemes will not succeed despite its terrorizing methods against Jerusalemites.
On the other hand, Resheq said that his movement was not involved in the attack on Azzam al-Ahmad, a leader in Fatah movement, in al-Aqsa mosque, saying that such accusations aim at misleading the public opinion.
He clarified that the accused journalists are not affiliated with Hamas movement. Furthermore, they all denied being in al-Aqsa mosque during the attack, he added.