- Israeli Occupation Injures 5 Palestinians With Live Fire In Tulkarem
- Child Executed By IOF, Her Friend Seriously Injured, In Jerusalem
- Report: 3064 Palestinians died in the Syrian conflict
- Israeli gunboats attack fishermen in Gaza waters
- Sunday: Israeli Army kills 3 Palestinians for Alleged Stabbing Attacks
Israeli troops open fire on Palestinian protesters near the border between "Israel" and Central Gaza Strip
Resheq: Israeli attempts to divide al-Aqsa mosque will not succeed
Al Qassam website- Beirut- Ezzat Resheq, member of Hamas’s political bureau, condemned the Israeli police's raid into al-Aqsa mosque yards on Wednesday morning where the policemen attacked the Palestinian worshipers and students in order to allow Jewish settlers to enter the Mosque.
The occupation authorities strive to impose a status quo policy in al-Aqsa mosque in an attempt to divide it, he said, adding that the Israeli continued Judaization schemes will not succeed despite its terrorizing methods against Jerusalemites.
On the other hand, Resheq said that his movement was not involved in the attack on Azzam al-Ahmad, a leader in Fatah movement, in al-Aqsa mosque, saying that such accusations aim at misleading the public opinion.
He clarified that the accused journalists are not affiliated with Hamas movement. Furthermore, they all denied being in al-Aqsa mosque during the attack, he added.