- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
- Israeli forces kidnap 8 Palestinians across West Bank
- Palestinian sick prisoners suffer poor detention conditions
- Israel forcibly move thousands for settlement expansion
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Al Qassam: we reject the "initiative" for a cease-fire
Al Qassam website - Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades cleared its position about the initiative for a cease-fire between the resistance and Israel.
The Brigades said in a military statement, on Tuesday morning, that any official or unofficial side didn’t contact the resistance in this alleged initiative.
It stressed that if the initiative is true, it would be a bowing Initiative, Al-Qassam Brigades reject it.
“For us, it is not worth the ink that wrote it,” the Brigades added.
"Our battle with the enemy to be continued & we'll be loyal to the blood of the martyrs of the Eaten Straw battle,” the statement added.
Al Qassam Brigades promised the Palestinian people that this blood and sacrifices will not be wasted by whoever was in this world.