- Israeli Air Force Carries Out A Series Of Air Strikes On Gaza
- Jerusalem Child Injured After Being Rammed By A Settler’s Car
- Despite Deteriorating Health, Adnan Continue His Hunger Strike
- Israel Claims A Rocket Was Fired From Gaza Into Southern Area
- Israeli Forces Kidnap 16 Palestinians in Occupied Jerusalem
This is the month for Palestinians to remember their Nakba, or "catastrophe," in which more than 700,000 women, men and children were pushed off their land and rendered homeless refugees by the Israeli attacks before, during and after war in1948.
Al Qassam: we reject the "initiative" for a cease-fire
Al Qassam website - Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades cleared its position about the initiative for a cease-fire between the resistance and Israel.
The Brigades said in a military statement, on Tuesday morning, that any official or unofficial side didn’t contact the resistance in this alleged initiative.
It stressed that if the initiative is true, it would be a bowing Initiative, Al-Qassam Brigades reject it.
“For us, it is not worth the ink that wrote it,” the Brigades added.
"Our battle with the enemy to be continued & we'll be loyal to the blood of the martyrs of the Eaten Straw battle,” the statement added.
Al Qassam Brigades promised the Palestinian people that this blood and sacrifices will not be wasted by whoever was in this world.