- Ra'ed Musa on hunger strike to restore his freedom (news report)
- Young men clash with settlers in protest at seizing homes in Silwan
- Palestinian child killed in hit and run accident
- Unprecedented indicators in the Israeli migration to Europe
- 5, Including A Physically Challenged Man, Kidnapped In Al Khalil
Einas Khalil, five years old Palestinian girl, died today after being hit by a car driven by an Israeli settler near the town of Sinjil north of Ramllah, Enias was with her friend Toleen on their way home from Kindergarten, Toleen now in in critical condition
Al Qassam: we reject the "initiative" for a cease-fire
Al Qassam website - Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades cleared its position about the initiative for a cease-fire between the resistance and Israel.
The Brigades said in a military statement, on Tuesday morning, that any official or unofficial side didn’t contact the resistance in this alleged initiative.
It stressed that if the initiative is true, it would be a bowing Initiative, Al-Qassam Brigades reject it.
“For us, it is not worth the ink that wrote it,” the Brigades added.
"Our battle with the enemy to be continued & we'll be loyal to the blood of the martyrs of the Eaten Straw battle,” the statement added.
Al Qassam Brigades promised the Palestinian people that this blood and sacrifices will not be wasted by whoever was in this world.